Ready to Take on Any Challenge
Regardless of location, environment or number of tests you will perform, EasyOne® Air will exceed your expectations.
- Reliable design tried and tested at large screening events
- Extremely robust TrueFlow™ measurement technology
- Performs up to 100 complete tests with one battery charge
- Proven completely calibration-free device
Choose Between Portable Mode and PC Mode
Use EasyOne® Air in portable mode, where the data is stored and the graph is displayed directly on the device, or use it in PC mode for more options.
- Portable or PC mode
- Stable Bluetooth connection
- Real-time curve display
- Real-time data transfer
Connectivity to Printers, PCs and EMR
Easily integrate EasyOne® Air into your existing clinical workflow. The device is equipped with Bluetooth and USB modules making connections to printers, a central database and EMR systems extremely easy and stable.
- Directly connect printers via USB or print via EasyOne Connect
- Synchronize data via USB or Bluetooth
- Integrate into all major EMR/EHR systems via HL7, XML, GDT, or API
- Reference projects to all major EMR systems available on request
Custom Provocation Protocols
Customize available standard provocation protocols for your needs or create your own. You can easily install the customized provocation protocol on your ndd devices.
- Build your own provocation protocols
- Modify existing provocation protocols
- Export and load protocols onto other devices
Pre-installed protocols: Mannitol, MC, Exercise Provocation
Watch our video guide for more details.
TrueFlow™ – Trusted Ultrasound Technology
Stop worrying about calibration or accuracy of flow measurements. TrueFlow™ is the only ultrasound technology proven to be accurate for a lifetime for flow and volume measurements.
- Calibration-free with proven lifetime stability
- Contact and resistance-free measurement
- Outstanding accuracy and robustness
- Patented technology
To review case studies and additional information about our proven technology, please click here.
Avoid cross-contamination and reduce cleaning to an absolute minimum with the single-patient-use FlowTube.
- All parts exposed to patient’s breath are single use
- Only simple surface cleaning needed
- No contamination of sensor possible
- No humidity can get into the device
- No expiration date or special storage conditions
Customize reports and chose the parameters to be displayed.
- Choose graphs to be displayed
- Color reports for better visibility
- Arrange graphs and parameters through EasyOne Connect
- Choose between Z-score, % predicted and LLN through EasyOne Connect
QC-Grading and Result Interpretation
Get automatic quality grading and interpretation based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS with the EasyOne® Air.
- Quality grades based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS for all tests
- ATS/ERS interpretation
- GOLD/Hardie, NICE, JRS and NLHEP
Large Selection of Predicted Sets (%Pred, Z-score and LLN)
The first in line for newly published predicted values: EasyOne® devices are used in predicted studies worldwide (e.g. LUNOKID, ALAT).
- %Pred, Z-score, LLN
- GLI (Stanojevic 2009, Quanjer 2012)
- NHANES III (North America)
- PLATINO (South America)
- ERS (Europe) and JRS, IP, Chhabra (Asia)
Please see our specification below for a complete list of the supported predicted values.
Cyber Security Protection for IT and Patient Information
Protect your patient information. EasyOne® Air is a modern system designed to fulfill your cyber security needs.
- Encrypted database
- User authentication with automatic log off
- User permission levels
- FDA Approval in 2017 with cyber security documentation
Worldwide Compliance with Standards
Stay compliant with ATS/ERS standards and specific country regulations.
- Fully conformant to ATS/ERS and ISO standards
- Worldwide approvals
- CE Approval
- FDA Approval